top of page

Group

Public·218 members

Online: Métlaoui vs AS Marsa Live Stream Marsa vs Metlaoui Live Score and Live Stream 3 January 2024

4 days ago — CA Bizertin Métlaoui live score (with video online live stream) on 2023-12-30 at Stade du 15 Octobre, Bizerte. Best highlights, statistics ...

Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has extended his contract with the Bundelisga club until June 2023. Neuer has won seven German titles, five DFB Cups and the Champions League since joining the club from Schalke in 2011. The Bayern captain, 34, says he "feels at home in Bavaria" and is looking to the "future with great optimism". In the weeks of the lockdown, I didn't want to make a decision because nobody knew whether Bundesliga football would continue at all," he said. As for his first, when he knocked home the rebound after his penalty was saved, referee Martin Atkinson was signalling for a goal kick - but VAR insisted it was a penalty. Remind me, who is actually in charge of the football match?Did you know? Son Heung-min became the first Asian player to score 50 Premier League goals. Dominic Calvert-Lewin: The more I see this kid the more I like him. I must confess there was one stage I didn't think he had enough for the Premier League but he clearly must be an intelligent lad who listens. This time it's Roger who is presented with a golden chance, but he fires clear over the crossbar. Oh dear. GOAL! Barcelona 2-1 Levante: Levante have got a goal back, but it's surely too late for them. Rochina took a first-time shot from 20 yards out, it might have picked up a slight deflection on its way through, and Ter Stegen couldn't reach quickly enough, palming the ball into the corner of his net. alright let's see if Swansea can beat anyone, they really disappointed me in last round when they failed to beat QPR at home but they are lucky enough to play with another team which is right now in terrible shape, hull city lost 4 from last 5 and at home they are nothing better, since they have 6-2-8 which is a lot of defeats at home,Swansea did now won 4 in a row and 4 in a row on the road so if they fail to win again they will be out from the playoff race for sure, so I wish good luck to them tonight Rangers say their requisition for a general meeting is supported by "other clubs", with the backing of three teams required. The matter is to be discussed by the SPFL board - of which Rangers' managing director Stewart Robertson is a member - on Monday. Should a general meeting be held, Rangers' call for an investigation would go to a ballot, with 32 of 42 member clubs having to vote in favour for it to pass. chateauroux is very close to the relegation zone and of course they are there when they have just 1 win at home the whole season and they scored just 5 goals at home, but it seems like they are in good shape cause they won 2 from last 5, both on the road and I think it is time for them to win finally at home and they can't ask for better opponent then niort right now cause niort is in terrible shape with 5 defeats in a row and I think their losing streak is going to continue tomorrow with another defeat Coronavirus - how worried should we be?Italy has put towns in the north into lockdown after more than 300 people were infected, 12 of whom have died. As a consequence, the Coppa Italia final which was scheduled for the same day, has been moved to the following week on Wednesday, 20 May - four days before the end of the domestic season. It follows last weekend's disruption when four Serie A games in Milan, Bergamo, Verona and Turin were suspended and Serie B side Cremonese drove 300 miles to Ascoli, only to be sent home upon arrival. We were psychologically more down with the other injuries (of Kane and Son). When you have three, four or five or six or seven it's the same. I am very motivated, very calm, very positive. But if you want to imagine Leipzig tomorrow without (Timo) Werner, (Patrik)Schick, (Christopher) Nkunku, (Yussuf) Poulsen, (Emil) Forsberg I am pretty sure the coach (Julian Nagelsmann) would not be laughing as much as I am now. The thought of that makes me so happy," he continued. My brother's on my shoulder crying tonight because he loves the club as well, just as much, if not more, than I do. He's loved watching his big brother run around and gee up the fans whenever he gets the chance. He's hungry and if and when he gets his chance, I'll probably be in the stands cheering him on and falling down loads of rows when he gets his first goal. RD Live Free Football (&all sports) Live Streams, Highlights and Live Scores from over 1000+ Football Leagues including Champions League and Premier League. Etoile sportive de Metlaoui vs Rejiche H2H - Livescore Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football scores. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. While the visitors had their struggles earlier in the campaign, they look good now following back to back victories. They’ve made Craven Cottage key to their promotion bid, with nearly 60% of their points coming at this ground. The Cottagers have the fourth-best home record in the division, something which they’ll be out to extend against the struggling visitors. Haaland wants to join United The Mirror reports that RB Salzburg striker Erling Haaland wants to join Manchester United. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer flew to Salzburg on Friday in order to meet with Haaland to discuss a potential move to United, but his agent Mino Raiola is happy to keep his options open when it comes to deciding the 19-year-old forward’s future. It's official. Jurgen Klopp has landed another Christmas number one with Liverpool's 2019 title challenge entry. But can they correct a record that has previously seen them fail to convert that promise into a Premier League trophy?Meanwhile, Pep Guardiola's worst start to a campaign goes on - but Jonjo Shelvey's season just keeps getting better. BBC Sport takes a look at the key statistics from the weekend's Premier League action. City's number 2 was talked about as a possible successor to Arsene Wenger when the Frenchman stepped down 18 months ago, but was eschewed in favour of former Paris Saint Germain boss Emery. Of course he’ll [Arteta] be a manager sooner or later, he’s young, always he’ll have that," said Guardiola. We are going to finish the season and in future I don’t know what will happen. Posted at 79' Foul by Lewis Wing (Middlesbrough). Posted at 79' John Bostock (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 78' Foul by Patrick McNair (Middlesbrough). Posted at 78' Adama Diakhaby (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Nottingham Forest. There is no lack of coverage about the dangers of coronavirus nor its contagiousness and while everyone across the world wishes the situation were different, this is simply too big a risk to public health to take. Read the full story United, City, Barca and Real Madrid chase Turkish wonderkid The two Manchester clubs are set to do battle in the transfer market once again, along with Real Madrid, in the chase for Fenerbahce's 16-year-old midfielder Omer Beyaz, according to the Daily Mail. This match sees two teams come together in drastically different waves of form. Marseille are on top of their game with confidence and goals oozing out of them while Metz can hardly keep a clean sheet for love nor money. The hosts were poor again last week against Nice and as a result we're backing this one to finish 2-0 to the away side. Juventus have won 14 and lost one of their last 23 UEFA Champions League group game on home soil (D8). The Old Lady are looking to win four consecutive home group games for the first time since October 2008. Their form this season has also been brilliant, with 12 wins in their last 13 matches. Having scored twice in all four group games this term, they look good for a result. A forgotten gem?Fantasy football is a lot like high fashion - everyone is after the latest season's hot item. In 2019, everyone is crawling over themselves to get hold of a Sheffield United midfielder mistakenly listed as a defender. However, the canny shopper can still find value in previous years' most desirable garments. Currently stuffed halfway along the coat rail of Wolverhampton's TK Maxx is one Matt Doherty - a sleek little number that ripped up the catwalks in 2018. They bought these clubs because they see value in them. So they are not going to unduly starve their own business of cash. But what about the lower leagues? Scottish football is likely to initially return behind closed doorsThis is where it gets really messy. Outside the Premiership, the importance of getting fans through the turnstiles is even more stark. Clubs' very survival relies on ticket sales and filling hospitality lounges. Eddie Howe's men barely laid a finger on their table-topping visitors in a dreadfully inept display. Bournemouth had just 26.8% of the ball overall, and the Cherries didn't even muster a single shot on target from just three attempts. We had a good spell before half-time with Todd Cantwell and a great save by the goalkeeper. I was pleased with the reaction at 4-0. We had to stick together in the last 20 minutes. We are disappointed but we also know a game at Old Trafford is not a season-defining game for us. We are definitely in the worst position (in the league) but we are competitive. This is what can happen at this level. We are realistic. In their own division, Le Mans have not been in great form, but they did win their most recent match, which was at this venue. Scoring three goals on route to victory on that occasion should've raised confidence levels slightly. The fact that they also scored three goals on route to beating Ligue 1's Nice in the previous round will have the hosts feeling confident too.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page